Our COVID-19 Response & Safety Protocols
With recent changes made by the CDC and the State of MA we are happy to release our updated COVID-19 protocol effective June 1, 2021.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus and your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. Please take a moment to review the following so you are aware of the updates our office has made to continue keeping everyone safe while creating our “new normal”.
To Our Patients
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms, or have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and unless absolutely necessary we ask that anyone with you remain outside.
- Our reception area is open to a maximum of 5 patients to remain properly socially distanced.
- Once you arrive for your appointment please call our office and let us know you have arrived. We encourage you to wait in your car but if you prefer to come inside we can let you know if space allows.
- You are required to wear a mask / face covering inside the office.
- Hand sanitizer is available to you upon entering and exiting our office.
Changes Here to Stay
- Surgically Clean Air filtration system
- Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPP) for all staff
- Permanent barriers at the front desk
- Online patient forms
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
- Frequent disinfection of office-wide high touch surfaces
We appreciate your patience, cooperation and continued support.