Our COVID-19 Response & Safety Protocols
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus and your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. Please take a moment to review the following so you are aware of the updates our office has made to continue keeping everyone safe.
To Our Patients
- If you are not feeling well we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms, or have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and unless absolutely necessary we ask that anyone with you remain outside.
- Our reception area is open to a maximum of 5 patients to remain properly socially distanced.
Changes Here to Stay
- Surgically Clean Air filtration system
- Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPP) for all staff
- Permanent barriers at the front desk
- Online patient forms
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
- Frequent disinfection of office-wide high touch surfaces
We appreciate your patience, cooperation and continued support.